Which brands have Kiwi consumers rated "most trusted" this year? The winners are...
The results of the 2018 Reader's Digest Most Trusted Brands survey are out.
So, which brands have Kiwi consumers rated most trusted this year?
Read on to find out which brands relevant to the hardware channel made it to the top of their category:
- New Zealand Iconic Brands - Whittaker's
- Coffee Machines - Breville (also Small Kitchen Appliances winner)
- Cooking Appliances - Fisher & Paykel (also Laundry Appliances and Large Kitchen Appliances categories winner)
- Digital Cameras - Canon
- Electronics (TV & Home Ent) - Samsung
- Heat Pumps - Mitsubishi Electric
- Home Improvement Stores - Mitre 10
- Kitchen Designer & Manufacturers - Kitchen Studio
- Lawnmowers - Masport
- Personal Care - Philips
- Retailer - Farmers
- Vacuum Cleaners - Dyson
To see the full list of 2018 Reader's Digest Most Trusted brands, including the Highly Commended brands, click here.